Abso ceiling pads
Abso Ceiling Pads are specially designed for standard dropped ceilings with “T” runners. They are clipped into the grid to create quiet areas below them, for example above workstations.
They are an addition to a traditional modular ceiling and with their flat or bevelled shape can be used to create interest in a space in line with the existing joins in the ceiling and with symmetrical or inverted patterns, etc.
Characteristics of Abso ceiling pads
• Grey AP cellular foam
• Cover made of sound-transparent Aeria fabric
• Steel part for fitting purposes
Equivalent absorption area A (m²) at mid-range frequencies: 0.76 m²
Durability of the aeria fabric cover
• 330 g/m²
• Protection against soiling:
– Hydro/Oleophobic ≥ 5 (AATCC118 and AATCC193)
– Electrostatic properties 7 x 1010 Ω (EN 1149-1)
Reaction to fire classification
Complete product : C-s3, d0
Vacuum cleaning, may be
taken apart and refitted.
• Abso accessories meet the requirements specified in the HQE, LEED and BREEAM (2 points) reference documents and methods, based on:
– their acoustic contribution
– their very low emissions of VOC and formaldehyde
• All Texaa products qualify for French “A+” health labelling and are classed as “conforming” after assessment using the German AgBB protocol.
Guarantee 10 years
Abso Ceiling Pads are inserted within the “T“-runners of the dropped ceiling grid.
Specifications and technical