Abso Cushions are made of sound-absorbing foam and an Aeria fabric cover stretched over a metal hoop. Their 95 mm thickness makes them very effective. Their rounded contours create an impression of softness in space.
Abso Cushions are available in round, oval, square and rectangular shapes that can be combined to very pleasing effect in empty spaces and below ceilings.
Characteristics of Abso Cushions
• Grey AP cellular foam
• Powder-coated steel hoop
• Cover made of sound-transparent Aeria fabric
Equivalent absorption area A (m²) at mid-range frequencies
• 1,250 square: 2.63 m²
• 625 rectangle: 1.51 m²
• 1,800 rectangle: 3.65 m²
• 1,000 round: 1.55 m²
• 1,250 round: 2.18 m²
Durability of the aeria fabric cover
• 330 g/m²
• Protection against soiling:
– Hydro/Oleophobic ≥ 5 (AATCC118 and AATCC193)
– Electrostatic properties 7 x 1010 Ω (EN 1149-1)
Reaction to fire classification
Complete product : C-s3, d0
Vacuum cleaning, may be taken apart and refitted, removable covers, machine washable.
• Abso accessories meet the requirements specified in the HQE, LEED and BREEAM (2 points) reference documents and methods, based on:
– their acoustic contribution
– their very low emissions of VOC and formaldehyde
• All Texaa products qualify for French “A+” health labelling and are classed as “conforming” after assessment using the German AgBB protocol
Guarantee 10 years
• Suspended under horizontal cables
• 1,800 oval (1,800 x 1,250 x 95mm)
Each Abso Cushion is suspended from the ceiling by means of 4 vertical cables (3 cables for 1,000 round and 1,250 Cushions) made of galvanised steel (diameter 1.5 mm, length 1,000 mm), fitted with M6 threaded end-pieces and adjustable latch-eye hooks.
Specifications and technical