Free-standing Abso Totems create acoustic comfort alongside users. When suspended, their vertical shape punctuates space.
Abso Totems are embellishing and very sound-absorbent. They also contribute to organising space by signposting quiet areas. They are instantaneously effective.
Characteristics of Abso Totems
• Grey AP cellular foam
• Cover made of sound-transparent Aeria fabric
• Powder-coated steel tray or metal hoop
Equivalent absorption area A (m²)
at mid-range frequencies
• Free-standing Totems: 3.22 m²
• Suspended Totem: 3.55 m²
Durability of the aeria fabric cover
• 330 g/m²
• Protection against soiling:
– Hydro/Oleophobic ≥ 5 (AATCC118 and AATCC193)
– Electrostatic properties 7 x 1010 Ω (EN 1149-1)
Reaction to fire classification
The Aeria cover and sound-absorbing material are M1 fire retardant and non-dripping or equivalent European standard.
Vacuum cleaning, may be taken apart and refitted. Removable cover, machine washable
• Abso accessories meet the requirements specified in the HQE, LEED and BREEAM (2 points) reference documents and methods, based on:
– their acoustic contribution
– their very low emissions of VOC and formaldehyde
• All Texaa products qualify for French “A+” health labelling and are classed as “conforming” after assessment using the German AgBB protocol.
Guarantee 10 years
• Free-standing: each Totem is supplied with a brushed stainless steel tray or with a white powder-coated steel tray.
• Suspended: each Totem is suspended using a powder-coated steel hoop and galvanised steel cables (diameter 1 mm, length 1,000 mm), fitted with a small cylindrical cover and adjustable latch-eye hooks.
Specifications and technical